EPCs required?

Whether you’re buying, selling or renting a property it must have a valid Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) – both commercial and domestic. 
Coral Energy are fully certified to carry out physical domestic energy assessments and produce Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs) as well as Display Energy Certificates (DECs) and Recommendation Reports. 
For further information please contact us